Thursday 22 October 2015

I MISS YOU

I still spend half of my nights
opening your profile and starring at
your pictures , Making my heart
understand this is not the person I
used to love anymore...
Still visit your whatsapp and simply
watch you come online and
change it
to last seen at smthing smthing ,
I still can't believe we don't talk
now...
I still press the green button on my
cellphone just to kill the red one
alongside ,
My heart still yearns to hear you
voice... </3
I still google the places where we had
gone just to relive the memories we
shared ,
I knw I won't ever step there again...
I MISS YOU ,
You know what's worse , You don't ,
at all

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Flash Huawei USB Modems (and Re-Install the Firmware)

A guy I personally know got a USB modem from the UK and the modem was locked to 3, a UK mobile network. On getting to Nigeria here, he fou...