Wednesday 5 April 2017

women do work



My wife does not work!!!
Conversation between a husband (H) and a psychologist (p):
Q: what do you do for a living Mr Rogers?
H: I work as an accountant in a bank.
Q: your wife?
H: doesn't work. She's a housewife.
Q: who makes breakfast for your family?
H: my wife, since she doesn't work
Q: what time do you usually wakes up his wife?
H: she wakes up early because it has to be organised before I was able to sit for breakfast: sets the table, organises the lunch for the children of the school, ensures that they are well-dressed and combed, if they took milk or had breakfast, if you took out the Teeth and take all their school supplies.
Q: how are your kids to school?
H: my wife takes them to school, because she doesn't work.
P: after taking their children to school, what is she doing?
H: usually takes a while to figure something out on the street, as the payment of invoices or to make a stop at the supermarket. Once back home, you must have a long lunch. Serves the table, tidying up the kitchen and then will take care of laundry and cleaning of the house. You know, like it is.
Q: in the evening, after returning home from the office, what are you doing?
H: Rest, of course. Well, I'm tired after working all day in the bank.
Q: what does your wife in the night?
H: she makes dinner, serves us to my children and I, washes the dishes, orders once more the house. After helps children to prepare for sleep, give warm milk that they like to drink, verifies that wash his teeth...
This is the daily routine of many women all over the world, it starts in the morning and continues until all hours of the night... this is called "doesn't work"?
Being a housewife has no diplomas, but have a key role in family life.
Enjoy and appreciate your wife, mother, grandmother, Aunt, sister, daughter... because their sacrifice is priceless.
Someone asked him...
You are a woman who works or is it just "housewife"?
She said:
I work as a woman of the home, 24 hours a day..
I'm a mother,
I'm a woman,
I am the daughter,
I'm the alarm clock,
I'm the cook,
I'm the maid.
I'm the teacher,
I'm the waitress,
I'm the nanny,
I'm a nurse,
I am a manual worker,
I'm a security officer,
I'm the counselor,
I am the comforter.
I don't have holidays,
I don't even have the licence for sickness.
I don't have a day off
I work day and night,
I'm on duty all the time,
I do not receive salary and...
Even so, I hear the phrase:
" but what do you do all day?"
Dedicated to all women who give their lives for the welfare of their families.
The woman is like salt:
Your presence is not remember, but its absence makes everything left without flavor
Share with all the beautiful ladies of your life

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Flash Huawei USB Modems (and Re-Install the Firmware)

A guy I personally know got a USB modem from the UK and the modem was locked to 3, a UK mobile network. On getting to Nigeria here, he fou...